Cute eye makeup is a lot more fun than your average eye shadow. You can put on different colors, look like a panda bear or simply entertain your friends. We’ve put together a list of the top 10 cutest eye makeup products that are easy to find and won’t cost you a fortune.
Table of Contents
Pandas are excessively cute, so when I saw this panda eye stick, I just had to add it to my cute eye makeup collection. Looking at the eye stick, you will notice that the bottom of the unit is black and the head is white. He has cute little ears on the lid of the stick that poke out above the stick. His arms also poke out a bit, which looks like the panda is holding a bamboo leaf contently.
The gel-like makeup slides over your lower lids with ease, and it has a number of ingredients that are designed to focus on aging. It is designed to help smooth the appearance of small lines under your eyes as well as hydrate and freshen your skin. If you have really dry skin under your eyes, applying this product around your eyes will make an incredible difference, especially if you apply it a few times a day.
When you need to use the eye serum, you will notice that it winds up and down with ease like chapstick. In addition, the container is small so that it can easily fit into your pocket. When you first open the lid, you will see that it is blue in color. It does go on clear, so you don’t have to worry about it lightening the skin under your eyes.
When you apply the eye makeup, you will notice a cooling sensation that is a bit tingly. The stick is designed to cool and refresh your eyes, so if you have tired eyes, this will make you feel refreshed for a little bit. Sometimes eye products smell bad, but I found the Pandas Dream So Cool Eye Stick to have a sweet smell that is almost floral. I love how fresh it smells, but I wish it lasted a bit longer.
The next cute eye makeup on this list is an eyeshadow that has a container that is designed like a chocolate bar. This playful and fun variation is designed to bring women and chocolate together; in fact, the makeup was actually combined with cocoa powder so that it smells a bit like chocolate. If you don’t like the sweet aroma of cocoa, then this is not a good option for you.
The palette comes with 16 different shades; most of which are neutral colors that offer a more subtle look. Here are the color options in this palette:
- Guilded Ganache is a dark brown color that is lined with gold glitter.
- White Chocolate is almost a nude color that makes the perfect base coat.
- Milk Chocolate is a light caramel color.
- Black Forest Truffle is a dark pink color that is filled with glitter.
- Triple Fudge is a dark brown shade.
- Salted Caramel is a light orange option that is bright and ready for the day.
- Semi-Sweet is a slightly darker shade than milk chocolate.
- Strawberry Bon Bon is the perfect way to brighten your mood and your eyelids.
- Candied Violet is a dark purple color that is glittery pink.
- Amaretto is a metallic looking plum option that shines.
- Hazelnut is a chocolate shimmer.
- Crème Brulee is almost the shade of an antique gold.
- Haute Chocolate is a soft neutral brown with a shimmer.
- Cherry Cordial is a dark neutral shade that contains purple shimmers.
- Champagne Truffle is a very light option that is perfect for highlighting the inner eye.
I love how easy it is to blend the colors that are present in the palette. The two larger areas are great options for applying a base coat, while the others can be applied individually or together to create a new smoky look with highlights.
The NUDE ‘dude eyeshadow palette from theBalm is the next cute product on this list for eyes. It comes in a lightweight cardboard box instead of a heavy container that will only weigh down your purse. There is a mirror on the interior of the lid as well as a small brush that has two different size options.
There are 12 different colorations in this palette, and they are each modeled on a nude dude. Though, if you look closely, you can see that they are wearing tighty whities under the makeup pads. Let’s see what these men have to offer:
- Fearless – An ivory color that is ideal for a primer
- Fabulous – A shimmery white that is perfect for highlighting your eyes
- Flawless – A light brown that can warm your eyelid creases
- Faithful – An intense shimmer of gold
- Firm – A golden bronze that has a slight shimmer
- Fit – Shades of rose and gold combined
- Flirty – A combination that has tones of pink, gold, and silver
- Feisty – A warm brown that shimmers in the light
- Friendly – A really dark brown that works great for creating smoky eyes
- Funny – A chocolate coloration that looks almost like cocoa
- Fierce – Black powder with hints of silver, making it a perfect color for an eyeliner
- Fine – A soft, yet shimmery brown color
Meet Matt(e) is a nude eyeshadow palette that is perfect for drawing attention to your eyes. There are nine matte colors that you can select from, each of which can be applied wet or dry. The case is a hard cardboard that has a mirror in the lid for easy application. I love how thin the profile is because as the packaging reminds us “size matt(e)rs.” I also love that it has a magnetic closure to make sure that it is secure in my purse.
These matte shades are all so silky smooth. I love how well the color sticks to your skin and maintains throughout the day. There are three shades of gray, three shades of brown, and three softer colors that you can choose from. If you are trying to create a unique look, then you can create layers that look amazing. Let’s meet our Matt(e)s.
- Matt Johnson is a deep charcoal shade that is perfect for smoky eyes.
- Matt Abdul is a softer gray that offers more of a medium shade.
- Matt Hung is a grayish purple shade that brings some color into your neutrals.
- Matt Garcia is a warm brown with hints of pink that will really bring out your eyes.
- Matt Rosen is a warm brown as well. It is soft and perfect for smudging your lids.
- Matt Wood is a dark, rich brown color that is great for lining your eyes. If you have brown eyes, this shade will really complement them.
- Matt Malloy is a creamy off white shade that works perfectly as a foundation. It is also a great option if you want to highlight the inner corners of your eyes.
- Matt Singh is a soft rosy color that has a soft peachy hue. This is a great option for brightening your lids a bit for a night out with Matt.
- Matt Lombardi is a mild tan color that can be used to brighten the edges of your lids.
As you may already know, Too Faced is a company that likes to create eyeshadow palettes that look like chocolate. This one resembles a box of chocolate Bon Bons, and nothing is sweeter than the smell of chocolate that is infused into each of the color options. Starting with the packaging, you will notice that it is a delicate pink tin that is covered in hearts.
In fact, the eyeshadow wells are even designed as a heart so that they look more like candy. It’s one of the cutest makeup products that I have seen, which is why it is on this list. It comes with a total of 16 different eyeshadow options that cover a large range of matte and shimmer shades. Let’s take a look at some of the shades in the palette.
- Almond Truffle is a matte brown with rose colored highlights that would be an amazing transition color.
- Satin Sheets is a soft shimmer that is barely visible, making it ideal for highlighting the corners of your eyes.
- Sprinkles is a soft pink that will make your eyes pop, especially if used with another color.
- Molasses Chip is a soft brown that shimmers and shines.
- Malted is a dark brown option that is perfect for creating a dark base or lining to your eyes.
- Cashew Chew is a very light nutty color that is great for a base or adding sheen to your look.
- Cotton Candy is a soft pink color that shimmers in the light.
- Café Au Lait is an off white color that sparkles with hints of silver. It is a soft color that works well as a base.
- Bordeaux is a warm reddish shade of brown that adds intensity to your look.
- Mocha is a soft chocolate color that is perfect for creating a blend on your lids.
- Black Currant is a chocolate shade that has deep purple undertones, making it great for a smoky look.
- Dark Truffle is ideal for a brown smoky eye. The dark chocolate brown can also be used as a liner.
- Pecan Praline is a very cool shade of brown that will add a bit of brightness to your eyes.
- Totally Fetch is a bright pink option that shouts “look at me!”
- Early Grey is a beautiful neutral gray that is perfect for smoky eyes.
- Divinity is a highlight that is great for your brows.
Too Faced also provides a guide for three unique looks that you can create, but with 16 color options, there are endless styles that you can make for yourself.
The next cute makeup product for your eyes that I thought should be on this list is a little different from the rest. It is a mascara that I purchased more for the cuteness of the box than the actual makeup itself. I love the checkbox next to the eye candy on the box so that you can use to see if he is your type.
This variation of What’s Your Type? mascara is for those who prefer the tall dark, and handsome. It is a lengthening formula that is designed to make you look stunning. The formula is non-clumping, and it will also condition your lashes as it is used.
If you don’t like tall, dark, and handsome, there is also a bodybuilder variation that is for those who prefer thick, bold, massive, and defined. This variation has a volumizing brush that is designed to give you a fuller look. The formula features vitamins that will also strengthen your lashes and help them to grow.
This NUDE ‘tude eyeshadow palette comes in a vintage looking container that is perfect. It is about the size of a candy bar, so it will easily fit in your carry bag without an issue. Once you open the container, you will see six beauties who are covering themselves with the 12 shades of eyeshadow. There is also a mirror and a liner brush that you can utilize in the palette.
There are matte shades, shimmer shades, and metallic shades that you can choose from, but most of the colors are neutral, which is ideal for me. Let’s take a look at what these lovely ladies have to offer.
- Sassy – This is a very stark white color with a silver sheen that is good for a base or adding some shine to the corner of your eyes
- Snobby – This is a pale gold shimmer that brightens up your eyes
- Stubborn – This is a baby pink shade that shines with a bit of silver shimmer, which is perfect for adding highlights
- Stand-offish – A pale champagne color that has soft pink highlights
- Selfish – A gun metal gray with hints of silver that is great for a metallic smoky eye
- Sultry – This is a warm brown color that is a perfect middle tone
- Sophisticated – A chocolate colored brown that is layered with gold sparkles to make it more metallic
- Seductive – This is a bright bronze color that is perfect in the sun
- Sexy – A deep plum color that looks a bit red in some lighting. It is great for lining your eyes
- Silly – This shade is a warm brown color that has shimmers of gold and red in it
- Serious – This is a black shade that is designed to be used as a liner
- Sleek – This is a dark brown shade that can also be utilized as a liner; it is almost a dark coffee color, which will look great combined with some of the other color options
A lot of times when you purchase new makeup, you are “living on a prayer,” but with this cute eye makeup palette, you can be “living on a stare,” knowing that you look good, and your makeup container does as well. There are some great reviews for this palette that are written right on the album cover. Rolling Tone Magazine even called this Balm Jovi the “best palette of this century!”
I love the music theme of this eye makeup product. It is cute and funny at the same time, especially if you know the bands and the songs that are referenced on the palette. The case looks like an album, and it has a lot of neutral option that will really bring focus to your eyes.
You will love the selection available in this palette. When it comes to heavy metal, you can try:
- Metal-ica is a shimmering silver star.
- Iron Maid-in offers a golden metallic look.
- Lead Zeppelin is a greenish tinted tone with flakes of gold.
- Alice Cooper is a burnt plum that rocks a bit too hard in the sun.
If you prefer classic tones, then these options may fit your style best:
- Adagio is a mild cream that is perfect to highlight the features of your eyes.
- Allegro is a soft brown shade that is perfect for transitioning between tones.
- Moderato is a deep purple that keeps up with the tempo of your life.
- Presto is a deep brown that is perfectly neutral.
If you prefer alternative tones, then rock these:
- Blink 1982 is a nude tone that glitters in the sun. This color is perfect for adding shine to the corners of your eyes.
- The Stroke is a dark black color option that is perfect for lining your eye before the main gig.
- Rem is a soft lavender color that has promising undertones of gold.
- Third Eye Blinded is a peach champagne shade that is perfect for a night on the town.
There are also other options as well like the disco disco shade that is a solid gold hit. If you like pop, then the hit “Don’t You Want Me?” has a rosy foundation for your eyes to shine. Finally, there is a lip sync playback option of “I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll” featuring Milly and Vanilly.
As I was looking for the cutest makeup option for my eyes, I came across this face palette. I absolutely love the fact that the outside of the palette is designed like a driver’s license from the state of California.
It’s the perfect product to use when you need to travel, after all, you typically don’t leave your license at home. The best part is that the tones are all neutral, so you can use them on your eyes as shadows, liners, and highlighters, or you can add a bit of pink blush to your cheeks.
The round blush and shadow option is a peachy, pink tone that looks amazing. You don’t need a lot to get a great color on your eyes, and if you use it as blush, start with even less. The highlighter is a soft pink shade that is great for the corner of your eyes, but it can also add a touch of softness to your eyes and give them a more natural look.
The brow and crease shadow is a soft medium shade of brown that is ideal for blending and transitioning between two shades. The darker shadow option is a liner that is perfect for the outer edges of your eyes. This color is a shade of mocha brown, so it is not extremely dark, but it looks great in the sun.
Cute eye makeup can be bother fun and affordable. See an option that’s not here? Let us know and write us in the comments below!