A flat iron can be an invaluable tool for your morning routine. You want to be sure you’re buying a quality product, and there are dozens available. This can be an overwhelming task for anyone, and this is where this post will help you.
In this article we’re going to give you the 15 best best titanium flat iron reviews, and each review will include a benefit or pro list to help you make an educated decision. In the end we’ve included a Mini Titanium Flat Iron Buyer’s Guide, so you know exactly what to look for the next time you purchase one.
Table of Contents
The first flat iron on our list is the KIPOZI 1 Inch Pro Nano-Titanium Flat Iron. This choice is able to deliver a powerful 450F Salon High Heat. The contoured plates glide through your hair, and the floating design works to give you a versatile styling tool.
It comes with an easy to read LCD touch screen with a slide to unlock safety feature. As soon as you turn it on, you’ll get a fragile, healthy, or damaged icon, so you won’t be in danger of damaging your hair when you use this product.
This flat iron is dual voltage, and the cord offers 360-degree swivel capabilities for a seamless, smooth styling tool. The top six pros are up next.
- Easy to Read LCD Screen
- Auto Lock for Additional Safety
- Healthy, Fragile, and Damaged Icons to Protect Your Hair
- Swivel Cord Capabilities
- Dual Voltage for International Use
- Powerful, 450F Salon Quality Heat
This flat iron offers a bright digital display that allows you to easily adjust the temperature from 240F to 450F as you need it. It has advanced infrared heat technology inside of the 100 percent solid titanium plates.
This means you’ll get exact temperature control to protect your hair when you use it. The floating plates are designed to give you maximum control, and they are curved for a snag-free experience.
This flat iron is versatile, and it allows you to straighten your hair as well as easily curl it or make gorgeous waves. The 360-degree swivel cord with its worldwide dual voltage feature allows you to easily use this flat iron anywhere in the world with no issues. The top six pros are listed below.
- Easily Adjustable Temperature from 240F to 450F
- Designed for Worldwide Use
- Durable, 100 Percent Titanium Plates with Infrared Heat Technology
- Floating Plates for a Smooth Glide
- The Plates Have Curved Edges for a Snag Free Experience
- Bright LCD Display
When it comes to flat irons, BaBylissPRO is a recognizable name. This is an ultra thing straightening iron, that comes with extra long, 5-inch titanium plates. These plates can reach up to 450 degrees, and they come in several sizes.
The nano titanium coating is designed to conduct heat at an optimal level, and it’s lightweight so using it won’t hurt your arm. This flat iron has 50 separate heat settings, so you’ll always get the perfect level of heat to straighten or curl your hair.
The streamlined design makes this a perfect addition to any home that has limited counter or drawer space. You can even hang it on your wall to keep it out of the way. We will be adding the top six pros next, so you get a feel for this product.
- Slim, Lightweight Design
- Fifty Individual Temperature Settings
- Extra Long Five Inch Titanium Styling Plates
- Nano Titanium Coating
- Handle is Designed for a Comfortable Grip
- Alternate Plate Sizes That you can Switch out
The xtave Gloss Factor straightener features rapid heat technology, and this will heat the flat iron in as little as 60 seconds. There are three separate heat settings ranging from 340, 400, and 450 degrees.
You won’t have to worry about forgetting to turn this flat iron off; it features a 60-minute automatic shut off feature. It comes with universal dual voltage so you can use it worldwide with no issues.
The 360-degree swivel cord makes styling a breeze, and the round titanium plates are designed as no pull or snags. The outside of this flat iron will distribute the heat evenly, and leave your hair looking glossy and healthy. The top six pros are listed below for your convenience.
- Three Separate Heat Settings with Recommendations for Use
- 60 Minute Automatic Shut off Safety Feature
- Rapid Heating Feature for Busy Mornings
- Dual Voltage
- 360 Degree Swivel Cord
- Titanium Coating Helps to Distribute Heat Evenly
The one-inch plates on this flat iron makes it the perfect size for any hair types, and your bangs as well. The plates are made out of titanium and ceramic, and this ensures a smooth, silky finished product each time you use it.
The handle of this flat iron is designed to be comfortable, and it has a no-slip grip that won’t heat up, so you won’t worry about burning yourself when you use it. The temperature adjusts up to 450F, and it has a dual voltage power cord.
This allows you to use the INVERTO flat iron all over the world. it comes with a carrying case that you can put into almost any size bag. We have listed the top six pros for this flat iron below.
- No-Slip Comfort Grip
- One Inch Titanium Plates That Enables you to do Your Hair’s Body and Your Bangs
- Balanced Heating Throughout the Plates
- Small, Streamlined Design
- Easy to Use Abroad and in the United States
- Comes With a Durable Travel Case
The nano silver that this product is made of acts as a deodorizer and it sterilizes with each use. It comes with an FND digital temperature read out and control system that ensures you’ll get the exact temperature you want each time.
There are over 25 heat settings that start at 200F and up to 450F in 10-degree increments. The titanium plates feature infrared heat capabilities built in, so you’ll get an even heating experience.
The automatic shut off is an excellent safety feature, so you won’t have to worry about leaving it on accidentally. The handle of this flat iron is designed to be comfortable and heat resistant as well. The top six pros are listed below.
- 25 Heat Settings with 10 Degree Increments
- FND Digital Temperature Read out
- Automatic Shut off Safety Function
- Plates Snap Together When You Use it
- Flat Iron’s Handle is Heat-Resistant and has a Comfort Grip
- Maintains a Consistent Temperature
The 360-degree swivel cord is long enough that you can move around as you need to while you’re straightening your hair. There is a safety lock that locks the flat iron closed when you’re finished using it.
This flat iron by SHINE HAI also has a 60 minute automatic shut off timer on every iron. Finally, it has rapid heating technology that will get your flat iron to your desired temperature at a quick rate so you can be out the door faster.
- Rapid Heating Capabilities
- 8.2 Foot Swivel Cord That Allows you to Move Around
- Works in Typical Outlets and 100 to 250V
- 60 Minute Automatic Shut Off Timer
- Adjustable Temperature Settings from 250F to 450F
- Safety Locking Capabilities for Easy Storage
The titanium flat iron features one-inch titanium infused heating plates that are designed to glide through your hair. There is a 40-second heat up time, and this is very helpful if you’re behind in the morning.
This flat iron has a multicolored LCD display that shows you exactly what temperature it’s at. It’ll display green for 370 degrees, blue for 395 degrees, and red for 425 degrees. There is also a guide that tells you which temperature to use.
The swivel cord comes with dual voltage, and it is long enough that you can move comfortably. Finally, there is two-year manufacturer’s warranty with each flat iron.
- Multicolored LCD Screen
- 40 Second Heating Time
- Three Different Temperature Settings
- Color Coded Temperature Display
- Each Flat Iron Comes with a Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Long Swivel Cord
The floating plate design on this flat iron allows you to quickly and easily adjust the tension for a smooth gliding motion. There is a digital interface with three different temperature settings, so you are able to get the exact look you want.
It flashes red when it’s heating, and turns green when it reaches the set temperature. The sleep mode function will come on after your flat iron is inactive for 30 minutes, and this will save energy as well as add a safety feature.
When you’re finished using it, the safe lock feature will make this flat iron easy to store. The titanium plates are on the larger side at six to seven inches long, and this makes them ideal for thick, long hair.
- Temperature Indicator Turns Green When it’s Ready to Use
- Automatic Shut off After 30 Minutes of Inactivity
- Long Six to Seven Inch Titanium Plates
- Safety Locking Feature for Secure Storage Options
- Floating Plates Give a Even Heat Distribution
- You can Easily Adjust the Tension
This flat iron has an easy to read LCD temperature display. The temperature ranges from 255F to 400F, and you can set it at your perfect temperature. The plates are one-inch wide, five inches long, and titanium coated to make them durable.
This coating also helps with evenly distributing heat throughout the plate. It comes with an automatic off feature for an added safety feature so you’ll never have to wonder if you left it on. The cord features dual voltage, so you can use this flat iron when you travel.
The swivel head allows for a flexibility and versatility so you can get the perfect style with ease. The top six pros highlight important things you should think about when you purchase a flat iron.
- Easy to Read LCD Temperature Display
- Titanium Coated Plates for Even Heat Distribution
- Swivel Headed Cord
- Automatic Shut Off Safety Feature
- The Handle is Designed to be Heat-Resistant
- Flexible, Comfort Grip Design
The Cricket Titanium Tourmaline flat iron comes with a state of the art coating that allows for almost damage-free styling. You’ll get a professional salon look each time you do your hair. The rounded edges are perfect for either straightening or curling all hair textures.
The one inch titanium plates are floating, and this makes your styling process easy and painless. It heats up to 450 degrees, and you can set the temperature to best suit your hair texture.
The green light indicator will come on when your set temperature has been reached. It heats up quickly, and this is important when you have other things to get done during the day. The automatic shut off feature will give you the peace of mind to go about your day without worry.
- Rapid Heating Time
- Durable Titanium Coated Floating Plates
- Leaves Your Hair Sleek and Shiny
- Green Indicator Light Will Let You Know When You Reach Your Set Temperature
- Automatic Shut Off Safety Feature
- Sleek Design
The Brazilian Heat flat iron features extra long floating plates for any hair texture. It comes with adjustable temperature settings that range between 250F to 450F. Once your flat iron reaches the desired temperature, the digital temperature lock will ensure that it stays there throughout your styling process.
The cord is eight feet long and it has a swivel head for versatile movements. There is a 30 second rapid heating feature, which is great for when you’re on the go. The included storage pouch is thermal lined, so you won’t have to worry about burning it if you put your flat iron away warm.
- Extra Long Floating Plates
- Eight Foot Swivel Headed Cord
- Thermal Pouch Makes Storing Your Flat Iron Easy
- 30 Second Heating Capabilities
- Adjustable Digital Temperature Lock
- Handle Features Comfort Grip Technology
This flat iron from Wozer has one inch 3D floating ceramic and titanium plates for an ultra smooth glide. It has an ionic generator that helps to prevent static electricity from lingering in your hair.
It is capable of using a traditional plugin, as well as a dual 110/220 voltage plugin for international use. You are able to adjust the temperature from 248F to 446F to suit any hair texture.
If your flat iron is inactive for 30 minutes, it will automatically shut off for your safety. It is mounted on a 360 degree, tangle free, swivel with a handle lock. These things will reduce the chances of you burning yourself when you use it.
- Automatic Shut Off After 30 Minutes
- 3D Floating Ceramic and Titanium Plates
- Handle Lock to Prevent Accidents and Burns
- Compatable with 110/220 Voltage
- Leaves Little to No Static Residue
- Lightweight, Streamlined Design
The 6th Sense flat iron is perfect for when you travel or need a touch up on the go. It’s enclosed in nano silver technology for a durable design and even heating. It comes with a one inch styling plate, and you can use it as a curling iron as well as a flat iron with a flip of the switch.
It has a small, streamlined design that is perfect for your handbag or gym bag. This flat iron is compact at only 11 inches long and 2 inches wide, and because it’s dual voltage, it’s ready to go on your travels.
You get one constant 357-degree temperature for a shiny, sleek finish. It comes with an easy to carry travel bag that is thermal lined so you can set your flat iron onto it while you use it without it burning through and scorching the counter top.
- Small Compact Design that is Perfect for Travel
- Comes with a Thermal Travel Bag
- 2-in-1 Flat Iron and Curler
- Automatically Converts to European Voltages
- Very Quick Heating Time
- Operates at One Steady Temperature
If you want a flat iron with mirror titanium plates, the ISA Professional Titanium is the flat iron you’re looking for. This is a digital flat iron with a bright, clear LCD background display. You can adjust the controls from 265F degrees to 450F for optimal effect.
This flat iron works on all hair textures, and it works to remove frizz and static as it straightens. It has 4.5 inch tapered titanium plates that allow you to do large sections of your hair at one time, or you can do your smaller bang portions.
The cord is designed to be no-tangle, with a 360-degree swivel head. There is a full two-year warranty that means you can get a replacement easily if it malfunctions.
- Tapered Mirror Titanium Plates
- Full Two Year Replacement Warranty
- Durable Under High Heat Conditions
- Features and Automatic Turn Off
- Multiple Adjustable Temperature Settings
- Clear Digital Temperature Display with a LCD Screen
Flat Iron Buyer’s Guide
If you’re new to the world of flat irons, you’re quickly realizing how many different styles and choices you have, and this can be extremely overwhelming.
In this buyer’s guide section, my goal is to make sure we clear up all of the confusing aspects of purchasing a flat iron. That way when you look in a store or on Amazon, you’ll know exactly what each different flat iron has to offer you.
Different Types of Flat Irons
One of the first things you may notice when you’re looking for a flat iron is that there are several different styles. Each style brings something a little different to the experience, and you may have to experiment a little bit until you find the perfect one for your hair’s texture.
- Budget Flat Irons. When you’re purchasing a budget flat iron, you should know that the plates are usually ceramic coated, and not solid ceramic because they want them to be more affordable. These flat irons are usually not as long lasting as more professional style ones, and you get what you pay for when you’re looking at flat irons. If you’re just testing them out to see if you like them, a budget one is an option to start with. Just remember you will be replacing it shortly, and you may want to upgrade.
- Ceramic Flat Irons. The ceramic style of flat iron was introduced over two decades ago and has been extremely popular ever since. It was favored because it has the ability to heat up extremely fast and the heat is distributed throughout the plates evenly. These plates are also excellent for holding in the heat once it makes it to your temperature setting. If you’re looking for a simple and classic flat iron that will give you a consistent result each time, a ceramic flat iron or a flat iron with ceramic coated plates is an excellent choice.
- Professional Flat Irons. If you want a high-end flat iron, a professional flat iron is a way to go. These are the flat irons you see used in salons every day. When you’re shopping for a professional flat iron, the brand name will play a critical role. The brand will have built a reputation amongst salon owners, and you want one that is favorable since you’ll be spending quite a bit more on the flat iron. This type of flat iron is typically more durable and resistant to everyday wear and tear. If you’re looking for a flat iron you can verify based on the brand, a professional one is a good choice.
- Titanium Flat Irons. The titanium flat iron is the most recent style of flat iron to become available for purchase. They have quickly caught on, and they have become very popular with their release. They are excellent for anyone who has frizzy hair or hair that is full of static. It has been found that titanium is a better conductor or negative ions, and this is what will strip the static or frizz out of your hair. The titanium channels heat throughout the plates for an even application with each use. So if you live in an area where the changing weather condition’s wreak havoc on your hair, a titanium flat iron may be the best option for you.
- Tourmaline Flat Irons. Tourmaline is a crushed gemstone that the manufacturers use to coat traditional ceramic flat iron plates. This flat iron type is supposed to be the least damaging of any type of flat iron that is available. Tourmaline is the least damaging flat iron type because the underlying ceramic plate ensures you’ll get an even heat while the tourmaline makes the flat iron glide down your hair in one pass. This single pass technique will stop you from getting dry or brittle spots, and it fights frizz at the same time. If you have processed or damaged hair, a tourmaline flat iron may be the best way to go to prevent any additional damage.
- Wet to Dry Flat Irons. Wet to Dry flat irons are popular among anyone who doesn’t have time to completely pre-dry their hair in the mornings before they use a traditional flat iron. This type of flat iron will allow you to dry and straighten your hair at the same time in one smooth application. It is meant to be used on your damp hair, and they come with a variety of plate styles and heating levels. If you regularly find yourself stressed and running behind in the mornings, a wet to dry flat iron may be a flat iron you want to look into getting. It can save you time each time you use it.
Optimal Temperature Settings
Almost every flat iron you look at will have multiple adjustable temperature settings. They usually range from 175F to 450F, and different hair textures require different heat settings.
If you have processed, brittle, or damaged hair, you’ll want to use a lower temperature setting to avoid burning your hair or damaging it even more. If you have tight curls, coarse, or stubborn hair, you’ll need a higher heat setting.
Your hair will burn at any temperature above 450F, and you shouldn’t try to get a flat iron higher than that level. Most flat irons come with digital temperature displays, and if you’re just starting out, start at a low temperature and slowly work your way up until you find the perfect setting.
Different Plate Sizes and Styles
There are several plate sizes and styles available, and they are available in every different flat iron type. The plate size can range from around a half of an inch wide to two and a half inches wide.
There are also tapered or fixed style plates to consider as well. Your plate size and style will depend on your hair type and your individual style needs. If you have short hair, you want to be able to do precision work, and a smaller plate can do this for you.
For those that plan to use your flat iron to put curls into your hair, smaller plates are better because there is less material to get in the way when you wrap your hair around the plate.
If you have longer or thicker hair, you’ll want wider plates because this will allow you to work through your hair quicker and easier. They also tend to work better if you have naturally coarse hair because they grip onto your hair better, and they push the heat from the plates all of the ways through.
If you usually straighten your hair three days or more a week, it is a good idea to invest in a higher-quality flat iron. This has a greater chance of reducing the damage that is done to your hair by flat ironing it.
You’ll also get a longer warranty in case something happens to your flat iron. If your hair is naturally dense, tightly curled, or short, your best option would be a flat iron with smaller plate sizes so you can get the precision you want when you straighten your hair.
If you straighten your hair every once in a while, you can get away with just about any type of flat iron as long as you’re careful, so you don’t burn or damage your hair.
It’s important to look at different aspects when considering purchasing a new flat iron. We hope you enjoyed our best titanium flat iron reviews. If you have any that you would like to add to this list, feel free to leave them in the comments below!